We have update our servers to include support for http2.
Any pages servered over ssl/tls connection to a supported browser will be serverd over http2 instead of http 1.1
What are the key differences to HTTP/1.x?
At a high level, HTTP/2:
- is binary, instead of textual
- is fully multiplexed, instead of ordered and blocking
- can therefore use one connection for parallelism
- uses header compression to reduce overhead
- allows servers to “push” responses proactively into client caches
Thursday, July 13, 2017